In accepting the “7×7 Link Award”, I would like to thank Assia from Assia’s Kaleidoscope for nominating me, whose article Bacillus Bulgaricus and What To Do With It has inspired me to think seriously about making my own yogurt.
By accepting this award, I am to:
- Thank the nominating blogger, and link to their blog;
- List 7 random facts about me;
- List 7 of my posts in 7 different categories (see the categories below); and
- Nominate 7 more bloggers.
Here are 7 random facts about me:
- I am a very private person.
- I used to think I had a black thumb, but have recently found that I’m not too bad at gardening.
- I am happy to stay at home all day everyday, cooking and cleaning.
- In helping my daughter sell Avon, I have discovered that I have an inordinate fascination with make-up and jewelry.
- Reading is my favorite pastime.
- I love chocolate, but can’t eat it.
- I am a perfectionist.
My posts in 7 different categories:
- Most beautiful: Treasure in my Garden
- Most helpful: 4 Things to Help you Cope
- Most popular: The Benefit of Ignoring Work (Sometimes)
- Most controversial:Does Practice Really Make Perfect?
- Surprisingly successful: A Simple Way to Save Your Sanity
- Most underrated: The Power of Positive Influence
- Pride worthy: Ice Sculpture Collection
Now for the 7 I wish to nominate:
- Jolene Sloan from With Love from Israel – Jolene is thoughtful insightful in her accounts of life as a missionary’s wife. I have often been inspired by her writing to do more in my own ministry as a wife and mother.
- Melanie from A Sewing Journal – I love to look at the things that Melanie has sewn or found inspirational and wistfully wish I had taken sewing more seriously.
- Kristy from Eat, Play, Love - Kristy’s fun accounts of her family cooking together are fascinating.
- Heather from Olive and Ollie - Heather’s lovely quilting brings back memories of my own grandmothers’ quilting. She also has links to tutorials for some of the projects that she showcases.
- Michigan in Pictures – Being from Michigan, I just love the pictures and history posted here.
- Melissa from Everlasting Felicity - Melissa is a good friend who I always knew was creative and thoughtful; I just didn’t realize how so until she started her own blog.
- Rina from Rina Marie – I only recently found Rina’s blog, but she has many good articles about her experiences with her children and many lovely photos.
Thanks to all those who follow my blog.